Monday, November 11, 2013

Tessa's Freestyle Weekend

It's a week later and I have a much better perspective on our Freestyle competition.  No, I wasn't as prepared as I would have liked to have been, but Tessa deserves something of a shout-out because she was awesome!!

I always enjoy spending a competition weekend with Tessa.  I don't have to worry about anything with her.  Dogs can bark, things can fall over, and Tessa is just Little Miss Blasé about the whole thing!  And, if she is bothered, she gets over it very quickly!

I knew going in that we were not quite at Intermediate Level and my goal was "respectable effort".  We, in fact, did make a respectable effort!

Tessa went out there on both days and danced her heart out!  She really puts all of herself into her performances and I can never ask for more than that.

I have put together a bit of a "highlight" video of some of the best pieces of Tessa's performances.



Over the weekend we did some training and I am very eager to do some more!  I think we can really make something cool of this routine and I am looking forward to getting to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment