Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Rally FrEe Freestyle Class with Bandit

Bandit has officially completed his first online class through the Fenzi Academy.  We too Rally FrEe Freestyle.  It was a great way to get him started.  I actually took it at gold because I wanted to make sure that we would follow through and actually work on the exercises.

I'd like to share some of his work!

Here he is working on putting circles on verbal cue . . .



Here we are working on some spins and twirls with a target stick.  This is still a work in progress!



In this video we are working on more verbal cues with the gates open a bit.



And, our grand finale . . . some bows!!



It was a perfect class for him.  I think we are off to a great start on a very solid foundation.  There is a lot of work to do, but it will certainly pay off in the long run.  I know that when he is proficient at these behaviors, I will look back on this experience as a very sweet memory that I will always treasure.

We are going to do the Advanced level, but at bronze.  A class on Freestyle sequencing is being offered in February and I want to try to snag a gold spot in that class.  By then I hope that Bandit will be ready to start to dance!!!

I am grateful to Denise Fenzi for bringing Julie Flanery on board to offer these classes!!  And perfect timing for Bandit!


No comments:

Post a Comment