Monday, November 11, 2013

Tessa's Freestyle Weekend

It's a week later and I have a much better perspective on our Freestyle competition.  No, I wasn't as prepared as I would have liked to have been, but Tessa deserves something of a shout-out because she was awesome!!

I always enjoy spending a competition weekend with Tessa.  I don't have to worry about anything with her.  Dogs can bark, things can fall over, and Tessa is just Little Miss Blas√© about the whole thing!  And, if she is bothered, she gets over it very quickly!

I knew going in that we were not quite at Intermediate Level and my goal was "respectable effort".  We, in fact, did make a respectable effort!

Tessa went out there on both days and danced her heart out!  She really puts all of herself into her performances and I can never ask for more than that.

I have put together a bit of a "highlight" video of some of the best pieces of Tessa's performances.



Over the weekend we did some training and I am very eager to do some more!  I think we can really make something cool of this routine and I am looking forward to getting to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment